Experience the world of casual elegance at the Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa, welcoming guests to this Norman-style chateau overlooking the beautiful Bay of Fundy since 1929.
From the moment you arrive at Digby Pines Resort and Spa, you will begin to feel rejuvenated. Whether a vacation to wind down, or an activity packed holiday, the Bay of Fundy, off the coast of Nova Scotia, has something for everyone, and so does Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa.
An on-site 18-hole championship Stanley Thompson golf course winds its way through picturesque pine trees and over a winding brook, which widens into ponds on holes 2 and 16.
The property features 86 well appointed rooms and suites in the main chateau. For a more secluded setting, choose to stay in a Maritime cottage nestled around the spacious grounds.
Whether it is an evening at Churchill's Restaurant or a visit to the 19th Hole after a satisfying round of golf, dining at Digby Pines is always a memorable experience where exceptional service and extraordinary cuisine are a guarantee.
Digby Pines, at a glance
- Norman style chateau with 85 air conditioned guestrooms including 6 luxury suites
- One, two and three bedroom cottages featuring cozy fireplaces and spacious private use verandas
- Chruchill's Restaurant and Spokes Bistro offer refined, upscale Maritime cuisine with spectacular ocean views
For leaisure and pleasure
- Serenity at our Digby Pines AVEDA concept Spa
- A heated, outdoor pool
- Wooded hiking trails
- Golf at the par 71, 18 hole picturesque Nova Scotia golf course