Vancouver is one of Canada’s most interesting cities. So why stay on the outskirts? Century Plaza is at the very centre of the nightlife and day-life!
Century Plaza is a big, stylish, luxurious hotel, entirely in keeping with its prominent setting in the heart of one of Canada’s most vibrant, and beautiful cities. But, if you make it part of your plans when you’re deciding the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Canada, you may find yourself in for a surprise
Century Plaza prides itself on being a welcoming, home-from-home. And it has the credentials to back it up. This stylish hotel is owned and managed by a family of devoted hoteliers, and the difference they make shows up in the careful detail touches, the hospitable ambience and the friendly, nothing-is-too-much-trouble service.
The spacious rooms with their great views, their understated but chic décor and their obvious comfort will also make you feel completely at home.
Century Plaza Hotel & Spa, at a glance
- Family-owned and managed hotel in the heart of Vancover
- Wide choice of one bedroom, studio, queen and executive suites, plus a penthouse and corporate suite
- Many with separate lounges, dining areas and kitchens
- Balconies with city or mountain views
- Air conditioning and complimentary WiFi
- 30th floor penthouse has stunning views over English Bay
- Fine dining in the Beyond Restaurant, plus Beyond Coffee Bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Ideal location for immersing yourself in the restaurants, bars, theatres, cinemas, galleries, shops, sight-seeing and cultural opportunities of downtown Vancouver
- Absolute Spa offering you absolute relaxation, indulgence and restorative treatments in luxury surroundings
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Comedy Mix club in the hotel’s own theatre
- Relaxing and welcoming lounge