A small, family-run establishment, Killarney Lodge comprises 26 beautiful log and pine cabins in Algonquin Provincial Park.
For over seventy years, this rustic lodge has provided warm, spacious and welcoming accommodation at the heart of a magnificent nature preserve. The land here is known for attracting moose, chipmunks and black bears amongst other wildlife. Killarney’s private lakeside cabins come tastefully furnished in a comfortable yet sophisticated country style. The interiors exude the warmth that comes from decades of loving care. Each cabin faces the water and includes the use of a canoe, which waits just outside your door.
Be sure to bring your camera and binoculars for the wildlife spotting opportunities. Take a short paddle ride, or set off for a day long adventure by canoe with a packed lunch, hike or bike, fish the river or just relax on the deck. Back at the lodge, you’ll find a cosy wood stove in the guest lounge where coffee, tea, fresh fruit and snacks are always available. Three homemade meals are included in your stay and prepared from fresh produce.
Killarney Lodge, at a glance
- Peaceful and rustic lodge originally built in 1935
- Set on the peninsula by the Lake of Two Rivers in the heart of wildlife-rich Algonquin Provincial Park
- 26 cosy one, two and three-bedroom lakeside cabins
- Furnished in a charming Canadian style with luxurious linens, down duvets and plump pillows
- Bathroom facilities and Aveda toiletries
- Relaxed atmosphere with friendly and attentive service
- Fine country dining and pack lunches provided for excursions
For leisure and pleasure
- Wildlife watching for moose, beaver, fox, loons, turtles, deer and more
- Leisurely walks and challenging hikes along the park’s many trails
- Canoeing straight from your cabin, and kayaking and paddle boarding from the beach
- Bike rentals and fishing
- Relax in the quiet comfort of your log cabin
- Enjoy visits to the nearby Logging Museum, Arts Centre and Visitor Centre
- Comfortable guest lounge with coffee, tea and homemade cookies offered 24 hours a day