One of Toronto’s finest boutique offerings, the irresistibly intimate SoHo Hotel enjoys a fabulous location at the heart of the city’s theatre and entertainment district.
The favoured choice amongst stars attending the Toronto International Film Festival, The SoHo boasts some of the largest guestrooms and suites in downtown Toronto. All feature a seamless blend of Italian designer furnishings, soft grey tones and state-of-the-art amenities. This, on top of floor-to-ceiling opening windows, marble-clad bathrooms and expansive dressing areas with custom Canadian maple millwork. For added luxury, the three-storey penthouse comes with its own private glass elevator, professional kitchen and rooftop patio where guests can drink in sweeping city views.
Perfectly situated at the heart of the entertainment district, guests enjoy easy access to Toronto’s myriad culinary and cultural attractions. A house Lincoln Continental is available for trips within the downtown area. In between exploring, the light-filled health and fitness centre is the ultimate sanctuary, offering a lap pool, steam rooms and personal trainers managed by Dalton Brown. Meanwhile, the dining experience at The SoHo centres around the Moretti Restaurant and Moretti Caffe where traditional Italian recipes receive a modern twist from quality ingredients.
The SoHo Hotel and Residences, at a glance
• Inviting boutique hotel with a fabulous central location in downtown Toronto
• 89 spacious guestrooms and suites with comfortable, muted interiors
• Three-storey penthouse with two bedrooms, five bathrooms and a professional kitchen
• Expansive dressing areas with custom Canadian maple millwork
• Marble bathrooms with heated floors, multi-head showers and deep soaking tubs
• An array of thoughtful amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, bedside controls, Italian Frette sheets, extra-large 55” smart TVs and motorized drapes
• Modern Italian restaurant Moretti and Caffe serving homemade pasta, artisan pizzas and more
For leisure and pleasure
• Health and fitness centre with lap pool, whirlpool, steam rooms and personal trainers
• Easy access to Chinatown, St. Lawrence Market and other downtown attractions
• Within walking distance of both the streetcar and subway systems
• Complimentary luxury sedan service
• Four Tesla charging stations
• Superb Les Clefs d’Or Concierge service