The cuisine in Verses Restaurant, or the Méchant Boeuf Brasserie, gives you the flavour of France. But the stunning views over the Saint Lawrence River are pure Quebec.
Hotel Nelligan is not the only reason, of course, for making Old Montreal part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Canada. But it is a true destination in its own right and it will, most assuredly, prove to be one of the highlights of your holiday. This hotel believes in doing things on a grand scale – from the expansiveness of your welcome, to a ballroom with space for over 350 glamorously clad guests.
Its food is a fusion of all that is best in modern French cuisine and its setting puts the historic streets of Old Montreal at your feet. So the sight-seeing opportunities, cultural activities, shops, cafés and restaurants of a quarter that dates back to the foundation of Montreal are all just a few minutes away.
Hotel Nelligan, at a glance
- Grand, luxury hotel set in the heart of Old Montreal
- Wide choice of 44 guest rooms, 59 spacious suites and two penthouses with glorious views over the Saint Lawrence River
- Many rooms have spectacular atrium views
- Suites typically have en suites with double Jacuzzis and separate showers
- Penthouses have marvellous views and private rooftop terraces
- Two restaurants serving refined, contemporary cuisine, plus rooftop terrace and bar with atrium and fireplace
For leisure and pleasure
- Rain Spa with authentic hammam within a few steps, offering complete relaxation for your mind, body and spirit
- Well-equipped fitness centre and gym with massage facilities
- Lavish ballroom
- Perfect base for exploring the historic parts of Old Montreal
- Grand banqueting and ballroom
- Excellent concierge service arranging tickets for shows and reservations