The James Hotel enjoys a fabulous location in downtown Saskatoon, perched on the banks of the mighty South Saskatchewan River.
The James Hotel is family-owned and has been welcoming guests to this beautiful corner of the Saskatchewan River since 1935. Hot breakfasts are served daily in the warm and inviting Odessa Room, whilst the laidback lobby bar - with its limestone floors, butternut wall panels and onyx wrapped fireplace - provides the ideal space to unwind, sip on vintage cocktails and admire beautiful views of the South Saskatchewan River Valley.
Stay here on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Canada and you’ll have the choice of a variety of tastefully furnished and comfortable rooms and suites, all with deluxe king beds, private balconies, L’Occitane amenities and marble bathrooms with deep soaker tubs. Rooms range from elegant Classic King Suites to the luxurious 1400 sq. ft. James Penthouse Suite which has its own outdoor terrace, dining area, kitchen and spa-like bathroom.
The James Hotel, at a glance
• Modern, family-owned boutique hotel in downtown Saskatoon
• Views across the South Saskatchewan River
• Light, airy and comfortable rooms and suites with iPod docking stations, king beds, and L’Occitane amenities, LCD TVs and Keurig coffee makers
• Marble bathrooms with deep soaker tubs and glass showers
• All rooms and suites have private balconies, whilst select suites have their own kitchens, living and dining areas
For leisure and pleasure
• 24-hour fitness centre
• Stylish lobby bar offering vintage cocktails, fine wines and European-inspired cuisine
• Chef-attended breakfasts served daily in the elegantly appointed Odessa Room
• Within steps of Broadway Avenue’s nightlife
• Business centre