Superbly situated at the heart of Whistler Village, The Westin Resort & Spa is a wonderfully modern, all-suite property with excellent facilities.
Just steps from the gondolas, The Westin couldn’t be better positioned for adventures on the Black Mountain. Whilst skiing and snowboarding are the main draws in the winter, the region is a true year-round destination with the opportunity for hiking, horseback riding, sailing, kayaking and fly-fishing in the warmer months.
After a day on the slopes, you can relax your tired muscles with a treatment or two at the Avello Spa & Health Club. Alternatively, take a tip in one of the swimming pools or retreat to your room and curl up with a book around the crackling fireplace. World-class dining can be enjoyed at two restaurants, FireRock Lounge and Grill & Vine.
The Westin Resort & Spa, at a glance
• Charming, all-suite hotel in Whistler Village in the Canadian Rockies
• 400 modern suites spread across 12 floors
• All have kitchen facilities and a fireplace
• High-end amenities ensure a comfortable stay
• Valet parking
• Crackling fireplaces
• World-class dining at two restaurants, FireRock Lounge and Grill & Vine
• Coffee and sandwiches from Grab & Go
For leisure and pleasure
• Steps from the gondolas to Whistler and Blackcomb mountains
• Close proximity to world-renowned golf courses
• Fitness centre
• Indoor pool, outdoor pool and whirlpool
• Full-service holistic wellness spa and health club
• Biking and hiking trails
• Sailing, river rafting, kayaking, water-skiing and boating
• Indoor and outdoor courts
• Rock climbing