Located in the City of Gardens, Abigail’s Hotel emanates old-world charm and sophistication. Originally built in 1930, it opened as a hotel in 1985 and has been welcoming guests to Victoria ever since.
Abigail’s Hotel offers an elegant and comfortable stay in the heart of Victoria, British Columbia’s vibrant capital city. As an adult-only property, Abigail’s is the perfect choice for a romantic retreat or quiet getaway. You can expect a cosy and intimate setting complemented by a personalised service. Guests of Abigail’s also enjoy a gourmet three-course breakfast each morning, as well as complimentary light evening appetizers.
Housed within a beautiful 1930’s Tudor-style mansion are just 23 tastefully appointed rooms. Each room is uniquely decorated in warm colours, rich fabrics and antique furniture, with the addition of luxurious amenities such as jetted soaker tubs, plush down duvets and wood-burning fireplaces. When you’re not relaxing at the hotel, you can venture out to explore the delights of Victoria. Abigail’s is conveniently located just a stroll from many of the city’s top attractions and entertainment venues, including Beacon Hill Park, Craigdarroch Castle and the Royal British Columbia Museum.
Abigail’s Hotel, at a glance
- Small heritage hotel housed in a 1930’s Tudor-style mansion in Victoria
- Within walking distance of the city’s famous inner harbour area
- Choice of 23 comfortably furnished rooms, 14 of which have fireplaces
- Elegant marble en-suite bathrooms with either jetted baths, claw foot tubs or rain-can shower heads
- Luxurious duvets and pillows
- Flat screen TVs, DVD players, iPod/iPhone docks
- Daily three-course breakfast included in your stay
- Adult-only hotel
For leisure and pleasure
- Library Lounge which has daily newspapers, board games and books
- In close proximity to all the best that Victoria has to offer including museums, gardens and galleries
- Whale watching and kayaking adventures
- Explore Victoria’s world-famous Butchart Gardens
- Take strolls in the nearby Beacon Hill Park
- Fulfil all your shopping needs at The Bay Centre, a four-floor shopping complex just a kilometre from the hotel