Positioned in the scenic hills of Glenville, the Glenora Inn and Distillery Resort offers peaceful guestrooms from which to enjoy the natural pleasures of Nova Scotia.
The property is constructed in a traditional style with stone walls, wooden beam framing and a clean white exterior. Accommodation at the inn consists of nine guestrooms overlooking a beautiful, flower-filled courtyard. There are six self-contained log chalets nestled into the mountainside above the distillery, and five guestrooms in the new Glenora Lodge, each with access to a veranda where you can enjoy picturesque views of the glen.
A traditional Nova Scotian menu, featuring locally sourced ingredients, is served in the dining room and is complemented by local wines. Those who want to get active and explore will find salmon and trout fishing, horse-back riding and golfing opportunities. Why not enjoy a guided tour of the distillery, which happens to be the first single malt whisky distillery in North America. You can learn about the property’s rich Scottish heritage and sample some of the award-winning signature blends.
Glenora Inn and Distillery, at a glance
- Country inn and distillery in Glenville, Nova Scotia
- Nine peaceful and comfortable guestrooms with courtyard views
- Six self-contained log chalets nestled on the mountainside
- Five guestrooms in the new Glenora Lodge
- Home to the first single malt whisky distillery in North America
- Restaurant serving elegant dishes inspired by authentic Nova Scotian flavours
- Upscale Washback Pub offers a wide selection of the property’s single malt whisky
For leisure and pleasure
- Learn about the property’s fascinating history on a private guided inn & distillery tour, which includes a back stage pass to the Whisky Warehouse and a private whisky tasting
- Salmon and trout fishing
- Horse-back riding
- Enjoy the evening ‘ceilidh’ at the Glenora Pub