Located in Victoria’s renowned Inner Harbour, the Inn at Laurel Point sits amongst beautiful Japanese gardens and is within walking distance of the city’s vibrant shops, restaurants, museums and galleries.
Situated in a six-acre peninsula, the hotel’s 200 guestrooms are split between Laurel Wing Rooms and Erickson Wing suites. The Erickson suites are particularly indulgent, with plenty of space and luxurious fittings including marble bathrooms, L’Occitane amenities, a private patio and separate living area. From both, however, you will have fabulous views over the Inner Harbour.
Make the Inn at Laurel Point a part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Canada and you’ll discover that dining is a true highlight of a stay here. The beautiful waterfront restaurant – Aura – serves gastronomical delights inspired by the rich flavours of Japanese and classic French cuisine. Menus are seasonal and ingredients are locally sourced, whilst floor to ceiling windows allow you to drink in spectacular ocean vistas as you eat.
You can bask in the sunshine on the hotel’s sundeck nestled in Japanese gardens, or perhaps you’d prefer to do laps in the glass-encased indoor swimming pool. And when you decide to head out and explore Victoria you’ll find that there’s never a shortage of things to see and do, from colourful craft markets to live music festivals.
Inn at Laurel Point, at a glance
- Tranquil ocean-side retreat in Victoria, British Columbia
- Perched on the edge of the Inner Harbour
- Bright and modern guest rooms with uncluttered interiors and spectacular water views
- Rooms have balconies whilst suites have patios
- Complimentary high-speed internet in every room plus the restaurant
- Innovative Aura Waterfront restaurant headed by acclaimed chef Takashi Ito
- British Columbia’s first and only carbon neutral hotel
- Pet friendly hotel
For leisure and pleasure
- Show your room card to access deals across a range of businesses around the city, from locally owned restaurants and spas to whale watching and the Royal British Columbia Museum
- Short stroll from Victoria’s top attractions, shopping and entertainment venues
- Glass-encased indoor swimming pool and sundeck
- On-site fitness studio
- Intimate lounge with couches and an under-lit stone bar stone
- Walk or jog along the seawall
- Rent a bike and explore Victoria on your own two wheels