Small and exclusive, Siwash Lake Wilderness Resort offers its guests dynamic outdoor adventures and sumptuous, western-style accommodation in British Columbia’s cowboy country.
This family-owned and operated guest ranch sits amongst 80,000 acres of wilderness in the southern interior of British Columbia, a remote spot where you can truly disconnect and immerse yourself in nature. The property strives to offers its guests a ‘home away from home’, either in traditional ranch house suites, a private barn loft or in canvas cabins – exclusive safari-style tents complete with en-suite bathrooms and glorious lake views.
In this region of wide-open skies, rolling grasslands, ancient forests and sparkling lakes, you will find limitless opportunities to get out and explore the great outdoors. The lodge is particularly known for its horse riding excursions, where beginners and expert riders alike can explore British Columbia’s rugged heartland on beautiful horses. Other experiences include fly-fishing, hiking through canyons, mountain biking and wildlife safaris, whilst guests can also try their hand at archery and water-skiing. And if you’re ever in need of some rejuvenation, visit the on-site spa where you can unwind surrounded by the sounds of the forest.
Siwash Resort, at a glance
- An all inclusive, private and high-end ranch hideaway in the wilds of British Columbia
- Located within 80,000 acres of wilderness in the Cariboo region
- Award-winning wilderness resort and one of the top luxury lodges in the country
- Perfect for an action-packed family holiday or romantic adventures for couples
- Choose from Canvas Cabins, Ranch House Suites and a Cariboo Suite
- Canvas Cabins overlook the Siwash Lake
- All rooms feature plush beds, super-soft linens, private baths, balconies and superb views
- Enjoy fine dining featuring ranch grown and locally foraged food
For leisure and pleasure
- Explore the surrounding area on horseback solo or with a guide
- Fly-fishing on clear waters
- Hike a canyon to discover waterfalls
- Mountain bike the back country
- Canoe across the glistening Siwash Lake
- Outdoor yoga
- Water skiing and tubing
- Enjoy a range of restorative treatments at the on-site spa
- Relax in the cosy library