Experience all the delights of the cottage country at Deerhurst Resort, a stunning countryside retreat and the ultimate base for adventures in Ontario’s great outdoors.
The resort’s recently refurbished accommodation consists of stylish, comfortable guestrooms and contemporary condos. The condos feature a sophisticated design and a Muskoka-inspired ambience, and come complete with their own kitchens, dining rooms and living rooms. Fresh, regional cuisine can be enjoyed in the splendid atmosphere of the Eclipse Dining Room, where you can dine alongside sparkling lake views.
What sets Deerhurst Resort apart is the impressive range of activities on offer year-round, with something for guests of all ages. You can go horse-back riding, hiking and boating in the summer, and enjoy skiing, snowmobiling and skating in the winter amongst so much more. You’ll also find plenty to do indoors, with a swimming pool, 24-hour fitness room and rock climbing wall. What’s more, the stunning lakes and forests of Algonquin Park are just a 45-minute drive away. Recharge at the end of the day at the harmonious Amba Spa, which offers a menu of massage treatments and beauty therapies.
Deerhurst Resort, at a glance
- 760 acre resort in Ontario’s ‘cottage country’ on the edge of Peninsula Lake
- Sleek, modern and comfortable accommodation ranging from hotel rooms to fully equipped condos
- Condos feature kitchenettes, dining rooms and living rooms whilst many also have balconies
- Plush beds with feather duvets and pillows
- A variety of dining options, including a tapas style menu at the Compass Grill & Bar, mouth-watering beef at The Antler Steakhouse and classic pub food
- Minutes from the shops and galleries of downtown Huntsville and a 45-minute drive from Algonquin Park
For leisure and pleasure
- An array of outdoor activities such as snowmobiling, skiing, snowshoeing, horseback riding, fishing and Treetop Trekking
- Numerous activities for kids including an indoor treehouse playspace, mini-sled rides and youth ATV tours
- Fantastic on-site facilities including outdoor tennis courts, a fitness room, rock climbing wall and indoor swimming pool
- Take in the beauty of the nearby Algonquin Park on guided bike, canoe and fishing tours
- On-site Eclipse Art Gallery featuring art from the Muskoka region
- Two 18-hole golf courses
- Enjoy massages, body treatments, facials and manicures at the resort’s stunning 8,000 sq. ft Amba Spa