Disconnect and bask in the serenity that exudes from the Sparkling Hill Resort. Private guestrooms with gorgeous views, steam rooms and saunas combine to make a luxurious escape.
Sparkling Hill Resort is a true oasis, purposely designed for rest, relaxation and wellness. Overlooking the serene waters of Lake Okanagan, the guestrooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows that let in glorious vistas of the lake or magnificent Monashee Mountain range. Elegant and expansive, rooms feature either king or queen beds, soaker tubs and crystal décor. For added luxury, opt for one of the resort’s sumptuous penthouse suites which have superior appointments including a private sauna, gas fireplace and open-plan living area.
Enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast each morning, take a dip in the outdoor infinity pool and indulge in the resort’s world-class spa facilities. The KurSpa is open daily, and offers a wide range of both traditional and innovative treatments. As a guest, you’ll have exclusive access to the spa, including complimentary use of the sauna and steam rooms, indoor hot pool, fitness studio, Kneipp hydrotherapy and much more. Enjoy memorable dining experiences at the PeakFine restaurant, where fresh and seasonal meals are served alongside a selection of fine wines.
Sparkling Hill, at a glance
- A luxury spa resort and wellness centre with European-style amenities
- Scenic location above Lake Okanagan
- Choice of elegant and modern guestrooms with Swarovski touches
- Three one-bedroom penthouse suites
- Glorious lake or mountain views through floor-to-ceiling windows
- King or queen beds and soaker tubs
- Complimentary buffet breakfast each morning
- PeakFine restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- 40,000-sq. ft. KurSpa open daily for guest use only
- Seven individually themed steam rooms and saunas
- Four nature-inspired experience showers
- Holistic healing treatments
- Massages and scrubs
- Indoor hot pool and outdoor infinity pool, as well as an indoor salt water pool
- Fitness studio
- Tea room and relaxation room