Hotel Wailea features just 72 suites, set within 15 acres of oceanfront gardens – ensuring that your holiday is both an intimate and an exclusive experience.
Will you ever tire of the view that stretches out over the Pacific Ocean towards three Hawaiian islands? You will most likely find it hard to leave exclusive Wailea Beach with its golden sand and attentive beach service to return to normal life.
Stay at Hotel Wailea when you visit Maui on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Hawaii and you will automatically feel at home. With only 72 suites on the whole resort, you’ll have acres of space to yourself. You’ll be taken to the beach by Mercedes. You’ll be treated to the best international food. You will, in short, become a pampered guest, enjoying a five star lifestyle in an idyllic setting.
Hotel Wailea, at a glance
- Five star hotel, recognised as one of the most exclusive on the whole of Maui
- Set 300 feet above the sea, perfect for catching soft, cooling breezes
- Choice of just 72 suites with separate bedrooms, kitchenettes and living rooms with double-sized sofa beds
- Magnificent en suite bathrooms with deep soaking baths and showers
- Private, furnished balconies with magnificent views of three Hawaiian islands and the Pacific Ocean
- Contemporary Hawaiian-fusion interior design
- Award-winning restaurant serving European-inspired cuisine and fine wines
For leisure and pleasure
- Adult-only swimming pool, hot tub and private cabanas
- Complimentary shuttle service by Mercedes to your private section of golden Wailea Beach
- Fitness studio featuring top equipment by Technogym
- Personal trainer, yoga and fitness classes
- Fleet of eco-friendly electric bicycles
- Outrigger canoe excursions along the south coast
- Socialising around the firepit
- Bocce on the Sunset Lawn
- Cocktail mixology classes
- Organic garden providing fresh fruit, vegetables, herbs and spices to the hotel kitchens