Everything about Montana is big. The sky. The outdoors. The ranches. The steaks. And biggest of all is the choice of adventures you’ll have at Paws Up Resort.
Think of Montana and you think of vast skies above huge landscapes. You think of great herds of cattle worked by cowboys on horseback. Mountains and mighty rivers, untamed nature and a world of adventure.
Make Paws Up Resort a fixture on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to the USA and you’ll be riding horses through mountain streams, rafting along torrential rivers, bouncing along in horse-drawn buggies, going on safaris and – at the end of the day - eating enormous barbecued steaks. Before retiring happy to the deep comfort of your grand cabin or luxury tent.
Paws Up Resort, at a glance
- Luxury wilderness resort on an authentic 37,000 acre working cattle ranch
- 35 miles east of Missoula
- Choice of luxury vacation homes or supremely comfortable safari-style tents
- Homes typically feature period-style bathrooms with double baths or romantic slipper baths in the lounges, two or more double bedrooms with en suites and private balconies with hot tubs
- Luxury tents on wooden standings, most with en suite bathrooms, private porches giving great views over the river or forest and folding canvas walls to let the nature in
- Two restaurants serving the best of Montana cuisine, plus a renowned barbecue
For leisure and pleasure
- Horse riding through wild Montana countryside
- Fly fishing in sparkling clear waters
- Explore forests and plains on a quad bike
- Boating and kayaking along the Blackfoot River
- White water rafting in fast-flowing streams
- Learn to throw a lasso and experience cattle round-ups
- Mountain biking and horse-drawn buggy riding
- All action adventures for children of any age
- Hot air ballooning
- Skyline aerial adventures
- Wildlife appreciation tours and much more