Situated amidst the rolling hills, cattle ranches and sweeping valleys of Western Montana, the Ranch at Rock Creek offers a luxurious, all-inclusive stay at an authentic 19th century homestead.
Add the Ranch at Rock Creek to your luxury, tailor-made holiday to the USA and you’ll enjoy a true Western adventure complemented by lavish, all-inclusive amenities. Starting out as a working ranch homestead in the early 1900s, the design of the property is inspired by iconic western themes such as the turn of the century railroad hotels. Rooms are decorated in warm earthy tones – deep reds, browns and creams – and fitted with custom made furniture, dark woods and rich, woven textiles. Cuisine at the ranch finds the right balance between mountain tradition and contemporary dining, making the most of regional and local organic produce.
One of the ranch’s finest features is the staggering array of activities on offer, both at the ranch and beyond it. As a guest, you’ll have access to over 20 guided outdoor activities – including snowboarding, fly fishing, horse riding and skiing– on 6,600 acres of wilderness featuring mountains, forests, meadows and streams. A must is the four-mile hike to The Top of the World, where you will be treated to outstanding mountain views.
Ranch at Rock Creek, at a glance
- Five-star ranch located amongst 6,600 acres of Montana’s pristine wilderness
- 20 miles outside of Philipsburg, Montana
- Accommodation is spread across four different styles of lodging: Granite Lodge, Glamping Cabins, Historic Barn and Luxury Homes
- 29 rooms in total which range from one-bedroom suites to five-bedroom homes
- The world’s only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star ranch
- The only US charter members of the National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World collection
- Accommodation, meals and most activities are included in your stay
For leisure and pleasure
- Enjoy horseback riding, archery, mountain biking and rodeo
- An array of winter activities, including skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, sledding and snowmobiling
- Fly fishing on the pristine Rock Creek
- Hiking through pine forests and flower meadows
- Take a photography workshop, naturalist class or ropes course
- Off-ranch excursions include sapphire mining, golf and heli-adventures
- Visit Bikini Beach where you can relax by the water under shaded picnic tables
- 25,000-gallon heated outdoor pool plus hot tub
- Award-winning Granite Spa
- Kids Club