Guests of the Bellagio can expect no less than a five-star experience, with richly-decorated rooms, numerous dining options, five swimming pools, on-site casino and a sophisticated spa.
Rising behind the famous Fountains of Bellagio, this is one of Las Vegas’ most iconic hotels. It’s also one of the Strip’s most luxurious places to stay, with splendid décor, endless entertainment options and first-class service. Rooms are decorated with European-style furniture and artwork, and come equipped with every modern convenience including state-of-the-art entertainment systems. Opt for one of the fountain view rooms to witness the spectacular water show from the comfort of your own room.
Include a stay at the Bellagio in your luxury, tailor-made trip to the USA, and you’ll find the hotel’s dining options are equally impressive. You can dine on delectable French cuisine at Le Cirque, highly-acclaimed Italian food at Lago from Michelin-starred Chef Julian Serrano, and contemporary Japanese dishes at Yellowtail. Book a table at any of these restaurants and you can enjoy dazzling fountain views alongside your meal.
Bellagio, at a glance
- Glamorous hotel located in the Strip overlooking the famous Bellagio Fountains
- Lavishly decorated rooms with views of the fountains, mountains and Las Vegas skyline
- Apart from the Chairman’s Suite, rooms come with either one king sized bed or two queen sized beds
- Amenities include en suite bathrooms, TVs, Wi-Fi and minibars
- An impressive array of restaurants, seven of which boast fountain views
For leisure and pleasure
- Five inviting swimming pools with pool café and bar
- Luxurious 65,000-square-foot spa & salon with a range of indulgent treatments
- On-site casino
- A 14,000-square-foot Conservatory and Botanical Garden full of colourful plants that change with the seasons
- Designer boutique shopping within the hotel
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- World-renowned golf course
- Extensive entertainment options including live performances such as the Cirque du Soleil show ‘O’
- Gallery of Fine Art