Hotel del Coronado, with its beautiful white structure, signature red roofs and vast landscaped gardens, has been an iconic sight on Coronado Beach Island since the late 1800s.
Choose Hotel del Coronado to be a part of your luxury, tailor-made trip to the USA, and you’ll find yourself experiencing beachfront luxury just minutes from the buzz of downtown San Diego. Accommodation is split across three sections, the Victorian Building, Towers and Cabana Buildings and the Beach Village. Decorated in warm tones, the rooms of the Victorian Building reflect the history of the hotel, whilst the Ocean Towers and California Cabana guestrooms have a more modern feel with citrus colours and décor inspired by southern California. The Beach Village – with its separate waterfront cottages and villas – offers ultimate seclusion, complete with fireplaces, marble bathrooms and private patios or balconies.
The hotel boasts its own secluded beach – just a stone’s throw away from the property – perfect for building sandcastles, surfing and soaking in glorious sunsets. When you’re not at the beach, you can indulge in some pampering with an ocean-inspired treatment at the hotel’s seaside Spa and Salon. With steam rooms, Jacuzzis and a terrace with its own infinity pool, guests are invited to relax whilst taking in the sights and sounds of the Pacific. The hotel has a range of dining options, but its signature restaurant – 1500 Ocean – is a real treat, serving mouth-watering seasonal dishes using local artisan products and inspired by the Californian coast.
Hotel del Coronado, at a glance
- Luxurious 28-acre resort with a variety of accommodations spread over seven floors
- Choose between Victorian Building rooms, Ocean Towers and California Cabana rooms or a cottage or villa in the Beach Village
- Beach Village guestrooms feature stylish interiors, a gourmet kitchen, fireplaces, patio or balcony and a prime beach location just steps from the sand
- Rooms are stocked with all the modern comforts like Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, mini-fridge, coffee maker and exclusive in-room natural skin care products by ESPA
- 24-hour room service
- Pet-friendly accommodations available
For leisure and pleasure
- Seven ocean-view restaurants and bars serving a wide range of cuisine, from gourmet dining to causal bites
- Full-service spa and salon, complete with outdoor terrace and vanishing edge pool
- 17 unique shops and boutiques
- 24-hour fitness centre, classes included
- Heated swimming pool, plus Jacuzzi, lounge chairs, cabanas and Splash Bar
- Bicycles, boogie boards, volleyballs, wet suits and surfboards available to rent
- Nearby attractions include Balboa Park, the Zoo and trendy Gas Lamp Quarter