Located on 196 acres on the border of Zion National Park, Under Canvas offers the unique opportunity to explore and enjoy Utah’s desert landscape from the comfort of luxury safari-style tents.
For those who want to experience the great outdoors of Utah, but prefer to do without the hassle of setting up your own camp, Under Canvas provides a memorable ‘glamping’ experience which offers the luxuries of home in the midst of nature. Each tent is decked out in hotel-style furnishings, which includes a plush king sized bed, whilst several tents have their own private decks and bathrooms complete with sinks and flushing toilets.
The camp sits on the border of Utah’s famous Zion National Park, so you’ll be just steps away from incredibly picturesque trails, unforgettable outdoor adventures and stunning views of Zion’s famous red rocks. There are endless activities to be had, from hiking, biking and rafting, to wildlife viewing, horseback riding, kayaking, canyoneering and so much more. After a full day’s adventure, there are few finer ways to spend an evening than sitting around a glowing campfire under a sky full of stars.
Under Canvas, at a glance
- Luxurious camping experience on the borders of Zion National Park
- Tents are fitted with a plush, king sized bed along with hotel-style furnishings
- Deluxe, suite and stargazer tents offer full bathrooms with sinks and flushing toilets, whilst the rest have access to luxury bath-houses with private stalls
- Stargazer tents features a star-viewing window over the bed so you can watch the stars at night
- All tents sleep up to four people, but an adjacent tipi can be added to accommodate extra guests
- On-site dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Rock climbing the sandstone walls of the greater Zion area
- Set out to explore on foot to discover waterfalls, rivers and unbelievable mountain vistas
- Explore the local trail systems around Zion by bike
- Horse riding excursions
- Get off the beaten track with a safari tour which will take you to lesser known areas of Zion
- Go canyoneering – exploring canyons by walking, jumping, abseiling and swimming
- Hot air balloon flights and helicopter tours