Nestled on the gorgeous Riviera Nayarit, where jungle-cloaked mountains meet the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean, this tropical hideaway combines stylish resort living with heaps of outdoor adventure.
Over 100 treehouse and cliff-top villas make up this exquisite ocean retreat. Each is a standalone haven, set far enough apart from each other to ensure maximum privacy. Decked out in natural materials and colours that reflect the surrounding landscape, each features expansive indoor and outdoor living spaces as well as private pools. Windows frame stunning views of the jungle, mountains and Pacific Ocean beyond.
If you can tear yourself away from the view, you’ll find miles of nature trails to explore in the surrounding jungle, as well as white-sand beaches, a zip line and full menu of water-based activities. Otherwise, the resort has various leisure areas to relax in, all with infinity pools, massage cabanas and oversized beds. Not to mention an 85-000-square-foot Kid’s Club and stunning wellness spa overlooking the jungle. When it comes to dining, choose from seasonal Mediterranean specialities at The Plateau or inventive Mexican dishes at adults-only The Point.
One&Only Mandarina, at a glance
• Chic beachfront resort set on Mexico’s Riviera Nayarit just north of Puerto Vallarta
• 104 standalone treehouses and cliff-top villas with private pools
• Expansive indoor and outdoor living spaces
• The Point, headed by a global celebrity chef, offers inventive Mexican cuisine alongside panoramic views and glorious sunsets
• Open-air dining at The Plateau, with a menu of Pan-American and Mediterranean specialities
For leisure and pleasure
• Expansive spa offering a range of holistic treatments
• Fully-equipped, state-of-the-art studio and outdoor yoga palapa
• Beauty lounge
• Explore miles of scenic nature trails where you can walk, cycle and ride horses
• Whale and bird watching opportunities
• Polo and Equestrian Club
• Private jetty and beach where you can whale watch, swim, surf and paddleboard
• Kid’s Club with a treehouse, butterfly sanctuary, cinema and more