With an exquisite waterfront location on the Moyne River, Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel effortlessly captures the elegance of the French provincial style. A comfortable and luxurious stay for visitors to Australia’s Port Fairy.
Oscar’s is the ultimate retreat after a drive on the Great Ocean Road. The hotel’s well-appointed rooms and lounge areas are simply but beautifully decorated in light tones, with elegant furniture and inviting open fires. The Riverfront rooms offer wonderful views over the yacht-filled marina, whilst others look out over a pretty lavender courtyard. All rooms feature a king-size bed, television, minibar, tea & coffee facilities and air conditioning, but for added luxury opt for Oscar’s premium room which has a double shower and spacious sitting area. A luxurious gourmet inspired breakfast, using fresh seasonal produce, is served each morning in the Dining Room.
The hotel is located right on the river in Port Fairy, a historic town that was voted the most liveable town in the world with fewer than 20,000 residents. Oscar’s sits at the heart of this popular destination, within reach of its numerous cafes, restaurants and glorious stretches of beach that are fantastic swimming spots in the warm summer months. Guests can venture further afield on the Great Ocean Road to discover famous sites like the 12 Apostles, Grampians National Park and the Coonawarra wine region.
Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel, at a glance
- Beautiful boutique property in historic Port Fairy, on the banks of the Moyne River
- Located at the end of Australia’s famous Great Ocean Road
- Warm, cosy rooms that overlook the marina or a French-style courtyard
- Rooms are well-appointed with king-sized beds, television, minibar, tea & coffee facilities and air conditioning
- Breakfast – prepared by the resident chef using only the finest, fresh ingredients – is served each morning in the Dining Room
For leisure and pleasure
- A central location in Port Fairy within walking distance of picturesque cafes and buzzing restaurants
- Port Fairy’s superb East Beach is just a short stroll away, ideal for surfing and paddle boarding
- Take a drive along the Great Ocean Road, stopping to visit the 12 Apostles or Grampians National Park
- Venture to the lush Coonawarra wine region
- The town hosts numerous festivals, including the Port Fairy Spring Music Festival and the Port Fairy Folk Festival