From its sleek glass exterior to its sumptuously furnished rooms; from the Canadian artwork that adorns the walls to the floor-to-ceiling windows; from the marble bathrooms to the dazzling skyline views. The Ritz-Carlton oozes style and sophistication.
At the Ritz-Carlton, you will find yourself in the midst of Toronto’s finest restaurants, theatres and sports venues, as well as fashionable shopping areas like Yorkville. The hotel is also connected to the PATH, a 27-kilometre-long underground shopping complex lined with shops, services and entertainment. And if you ever need to escape the buzz of the city, the hotel’s world-class spa welcomes you to indulge in a range of relaxing massages and facials in a serene, light-filled space.
The décor of the hotel is beautifully contemporary, making use of modern materials and complemented by an extensive art collection featuring artists from all over Canada. The 263 guest rooms and suites are amongst the most spacious in the city – a minimum of 450 square feet each – and afford their occupants gorgeous views over Toronto’s sparkling downtown skyline or Lake Ontario. Rooms are richly furnished with hand-crafted Italian linens, plush beds and floor-to-ceiling windows, whilst the large bathrooms have elegant marble walls, heated floors, rain showers and deep soaker tubs.
Ritz-Carlton, at a glance
- A luxury hotel set in the heart of downtown Toronto with five-star amenities
- Steps from the city’s buzzing financial and performing arts districts
- Close to landmarks like the CN Tower
- 263 guest rooms and suites with views either over Lake Ontario or the downtown skyline
- Modern décor that features over 400 pieces of artwork by Canadian artists
- Flat screen TV, Bose sound system, high speed Wi-Fi
- Large bathrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows, rain showers, 400-thread count linens
- Meeting and event spaces, including the largest luxury ballroom in the city
For leisure and pleasure
- Spa My Blend by Clarins offers a range of massages and facials
- Exceptional dining options, from fine Italian cuisine at TOCA to cocktails at DEQ Terrace & Lounge
- 24-hour fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment, a saltwater pool, Jacuzzi and expert trainers
- Within walking distance of the PATH, a downtown walkway packed with shopping and entertainment
- Close proximity to the high-end shopping area Yorkville
- Catch a basketball game at the Air Canada Centre or a baseball match at the Rogers Centre