Nestled in a quiet, leafy street in the French Quarter, this upscale boutique puts you just short distance from the magnificent Khmer temple complex of Angkor.
The product of world-renowned architect Bill Bensley, Shina Manti Angkor flaunts a vibrant, Khmer-inspired design with soft lighting, minimalist interiors and Angkor artwork. It’s a modern, stylish base from which to explore the exalted temples of Angkor Wat - the staff can arrange private tours, guides and cars - as well as nearby floating villages.
Other activities include ox cart tours through the surrounding countryside, Khmer winemaking and mountain biking adventures. Between activities, you can cool off by the pool or venture into the haven of serenity that is the spa. If you choose to dine at the hotel, you’ll be treated to delicious regional cuisine – sun fried fish, sticky rice dumplings and papaya slaw – at the Kroya restaurant.
Shinta Mani Angkor, at a glance
• Luxury boutique property designed by Bill Bensley
• Serene setting in the town’s French Quarter
• 39 modern guestrooms and suites with a minimalistic, rustic feel
• Fitted with the latest amenities
• Kroya restaurant serving local favourites alongside international cuisine
• Dine indoors or outdoors on one of the Khmer swings
• Stylish Bensley’s Bar with a laidback ambience
For leisure and pleasure
• Incredible guided tours of the nearby Angkor temples
• Shinta Mani Spa with a wide range of treatments based on traditional Khmer healing rituals and modern therapies
• Lovely swimming pool and terrace with loungers
• Refreshing drinks and snacks at the pool bar
• Learn about the work done by the Shinta Mani Foundation with a guided village visit
• Enjoy a cooking class in the Kroya restaurant, a chance to learn how to prepare traditional Khmer dishes