A boutique hotel in the heart of Salta and the sister hotel to Legado Mitico in Buenos Aires.
Legado Mitico is a small and luxurious hotel, just five blocks from the main plaza in Salta. Once an elegant townhouse, the building has been beautifully restored to offer guests a peaceful, yet authentic stay when exploring the charming city of Salta.
There are just eleven individually styled rooms, each themed around a famous local figure and blend salteño artefacts with modern conveniences. Many of the rooms face a large interior patio and have been decorated with locally made handicrafts and beautifully restored antique furniture.
Spacious and comfortable throughout, the hotel has a cosy lounge, open fireplace and comfortable sofas for guests to relax after a day sightseeing in the city. There is no restaurant, but guests can enjoy a drink or light snack on the patio.
Legado Mitico, at a glance
- Beautiful boutique hotel in the centre of Salta
- Only 11 individually styled rooms, oozing with character
- Beautiful interior courtyard
- Cosy sitting areas
- Personalised service from the friendly staff
For leisure and pleasure
- Visit the MAAM (Museum of High-Altitude Archaeology) on the city’s impressive main square
- Salta and the neighbouring province of Jujuy have some of Argentina’s most spectacular scenery. A visit to the Quebrada de Humahuaca and its picturesque villages as well as Purmamarca, with its Hill of Seven Colours and excellent craft market, is highly recommended
- To the west of the city are the shimmering salt flats of La Puna (an elevated plateau which forms part of the Andean altiplano)
- Enjoy a day wandering around the city, taking in the beautiful architecture and stopping at one of the many cafés which surround the main square