White and blue are your companions as you walk through the elegant simplicity of Casas Brancas. The whites of the cool exterior walls, the crisp interior décor and the yielding softness of the bed linen all give you a sensation of light and air. The blue of the sky, the ultramarine of the sea and the glittering sapphire swimming pool give you a feeling of coolness and tranquillity.
Your sensation of being at peace can be enhanced by visiting Casas Brancas’s supremely elegant spa, with its body-and-soul soothing treatments. And, when you’re ready for indulgence of a different type, the Café Atlantico restaurant, the Rocka Beach Lounge and the ultra-hip, waterside Deck restaurant await your pleasure. Perfect for a luxury, tailor-made holiday to Brazil.
Casas Brancas, at a glance
- Luxury, boutique hotel and spa overlooking Búzios Bay
- Choice of individually designed rooms – from standard to deluxe – and junior and master suites
- All with air conditioning and gorgeous views
- The largest rooms have designer en suites and private, shaded balconies with day beds and dazzling sea views
- Suites have tented beds, extensive bathrooms and over-sized terraces overlooking the bay
- Choice of three happening bar/restaurants
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful swimming pool and sun deck
- Elegant spa with a whole range of soothing treatments
- Near to the vibrant town of Buzios with its restaurants, sights and nightlife
- Access to water sports, including surfing, scuba diving, kite and wind surfing
- Boating and fishing
- Impeccable beaches within easy reach