If you’re going to visit Rio, then the most appealing place to stay simply has to be beside Copacabana Beach. In a contemporary, period hotel.
A contemporary, period hotel? The Emiliano has all the style, all the designer cool, all the sleek understated luxury of a true 21st century boutique hotel. Combined with the romance, the quirky concepts and the individuality that characterised the 1950s. So you can expect to stay in a suite with ultimately cool décor, complemented by warm wooden flooring and highlighted with the touches of gold and marble from another era.
And then, of course, there is the Emiliano Hotel’s other great attraction. It stands beside one of the world’s most famous stretches of sand. The irresistible Copacabana Beach; playground for the beautiful, the hedonistic and the youthful of Rio de Janeiro. Reason enough to specify the Emiliano when you’re planning your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Brazil.
Emiliano, at a glance
- Designer boutique hotel in the heart of Rio
- Overlooking the world famous Copacabana Beach
- Choice of 62 guest rooms including 28 glamorous suites
- Top floor suites have sweeping views of the beach and ocean
- Courtyard suites have their own private saunas
- Cool white décor with interior design touches inspired by the 1950s
- King-size beds and achingly stylish en suite bathrooms
- Two restaurants, one famed for its fusion food created from organic ingredients, the other for its rooftop setting and incomparable seafood
For leisure and pleasure
- Roof deck with fabulous infinity edge swimming pool offering exceptional views stretching from Leme to Copacabana Fort
- Exclusive Spa Santapele, situated on the highest level, offering a wide range of massages, including reflexology and shiatsu
- Two saunas plus a 24 hour fitness centre and Spa pool
- Personal trainers and yoga classes
- Within easy reach of the city’s sightseeing attractions, restaurants, bars and clubs
- Forte de Copacabana and Ipanema only minutes away