Ocean facing rooms, a 2,000-square metre spa and an 18-hole golf course welcome you to the sophisticated Fasano Angra dos Reis.
Enveloped by the Atlantic Forest, the Fasano Angra dos Reis combines impeccable service with gorgeous accommodation and an even better location. The hotel can be found along the Costa Verde in Angra dos Reis, a stunning collection of islands with protected waters and heavenly beaches. From the hotel you can set off to explore the islands by boat, go diving or follow nature trails through the lush forest interior. Or perhaps you’d prefer to practice your swing at the golf course, or take it easy with a relaxing yoga class on the beach.
The hotel has 60 elegant rooms and suites fitted with hardwood floors; king sized beds and contemporary marble bathrooms. The suites have more space and loft-style living rooms, but every room boasts unbeatable views over the sparkling ocean and forested hills beyond. Mouth-watering, seasonal seafood is served at the hotel’s RAW restaurant, whilst salads and light meals can be enjoyed at the restaurant on the beach.
Fasano Angra dos Reis, at a glance
- New, stylish hotel located in Angra dos Reis along Brazil’s Costa Verde (Emerald Coast)
- Choice of 60 guest rooms and suites, each of which has stunning ocean views
- Every room features a private balcony, king sized bed, HD television, 300-thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets, white goose down pillows, air conditioning and mini bar
- Marble bathrooms with high pressure showers
- Suites have plenty of space with the addition of living rooms
- Two restaurants, RAW and Beach Restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Fantastic 18-hole golf course
- Numerous hiking trails through the surrounding forest, catered towards all levels of experience
- Hike to Pico do Frade to access a wonderful view over the landscape
- Go diving and take full day boat trips to explore the surrounding islands
- Stylish spa with eight treatment and therapy rooms, plus pools for both adults and children
- Enjoy yoga classes on the beach or meditation by a waterfall
- Take a tour of Paraty, a historic town just a few kilometres away