The Fasano family has a name that is synonymous with fine dining and even finer hospitality in Brazil. Fasano São Paulo more than lives up to that name.
São Paulo is a huge, diverse city packed with contrasts, energy and excitement. If you’re visiting for the first time - or the fifth for that matter – make sure you choose the sort of hotel that will put you in touch with the fast-beating heart of the city, but allow you to take a step back whenever you want.
Make the Fasano São Paulo your hotel of choice on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Brazil and you will have the best of both worlds. The hotel itself is a bold recreation of the stylish 1930s and embraces much of the glamour of that period within its marble walls and English brick façade – providing the perfect retreat amidst the refined shops and elegant restaurants of the Jardins district.
Fasano São Paulo, at a glance
- Exquisite, period-style hotel poised above the prestigious Avenida Paulista and Faria Lima
- Set in Jardins, the prettiest district in the city
- Choice of 60 guest rooms and suites arranged over 20 floors
- Deluxe rooms have king-size or twin beds and en suite bathrooms with showers and bathtubs
- Suites have one or two bedrooms, spacious living rooms, dining areas with marble tables, state-of-the-art tech and superb city views
- Fasano Restaurant, recognised as one of the most prominent Italian restaurants in São Paulo ,plus Baretto – the famous jazz and live music bar
For leisure and pleasure
- 21st floor swimming pool with breath-taking views over the city skyline
- Ofuro bath plus dry and steam saunas
- Super-indulgent spa offering patchouli milk baths and massages including Lomi Lomi and reflexology
- Fitness centre with superb city views and personal trainers
- Great access to the high end shops of Bela Cintra and Haddock Lobo Street
- Ibirapuera Park is just five minutes away
- Premier base for discovering the nightlife, sightseeing opportunities, restaurants, cafés, museums and galleries of São Paulo