Insolito is the worthy winner of some of the most prestigious awards from the South American travel industry. Most importantly, it has also won the acclaim of world travellers.
South America’s leading beach hotel for four consecutive years (World Travel Awards). Most excellent beach hotel (Condé Nast Johansens Luxury Travel Guides). Top 10 remarkable hotels of the world (Casa Vogue Brasil). To name but a few. Awards are always a good indicator of an exceptional hotel, but the real test is the impression it makes on you.
Stay at Insolito on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Brazil and you’ll find yourself surrounded by impeccable beaches beside a welcoming sea – and wrapped in a world of art and taste. Not least in the elegant restaurant! Every room is its own celebration of the life and soul of Brazil, with hand-painted murals depicting the nature and scenery of the country, the style of its people, its nature and its history.
The Insolito Boutique Hotel, at a glance
- Award-wining, boutique hotel on beautiful, Armacao dos Buzios peninsula
- Choice of guest rooms and suites with individual styles, celebrating the art, nature, life and landscapes of Brazil
- Superb views over the gardens or the beach and sea from floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Designer en suite bathrooms
- Many suites have private terraces with Jacuzzis – some have saunas
- Air conditioning and state-of-the-art entertainment systems
- Beach lounge for casual dining plus a fine restaurant serving French/Brazilian fusion food, and bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Supremely relaxing spa overlooking the beach, offering a combination of Eastern and Western techniques and treatments
- Great setting for discovering the cosmopolitan streets of Buzios with their ice cream parlours, bars, restaurants, fashionable shops and nightlife
- Sunset in Porto da Barra is not to be missed, followed by candlelit dinner under the trees
- Visits to the vibrant local market and ancient churches
- Choice of 24 different beaches