A beachfront setting beside the Pacific Ocean, offering you a choice: the history and romance of Valparaiso, or the delectable vintages of the Casablanca Valley.
Actually, you don’t have to choose. Casadoca Boutique Hotel is so well situated that you can be in the beautiful, historic city of Valparaiso within 25 minutes or so. Touring the sights and monuments, enjoying the vibrant architecture that has earned this fascinating town a listing with World Heritage.
Or you can take a trip to Vina del Mar and try your luck in the elegant casino. Or, if you’re staying at Casadoca during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Chile, you can choose to follow your palate and motor off towards Casablanca Valley on Route 68. This is the home of some of Chile’s best recognised and most revered wines – a scenic valley steeped in viticulture, with an enticing mix of small bodegas and renowned vineyards.
Casadoca Boutique Hotel, at a glance
- Luxurious boutique hotel overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Superb beachfront location just 25 minutes from Valparaiso
- Choice of stylish, modernistic rooms – many with raftered ceilings and ocean views
- Luxurious en suite bathrooms
- Several rooms have private terraces with panoramic views
- LCD flat screen TVs, iPod connection, WiFi and details like hair dryers and 400 thread count sheets
- Comfortable dining room serving delicious, home-cooked food using local produce wherever possible
For leisure and pleasure
- Spa offering natural aromas and reinvigorating treatments
- Jacuzzi, sauna and relaxing massage
- Honesty Bar
- Great access to the World Heritage-listed site of Valparaiso
- 20 minutes from the casino in Vina del Mar
- Just 35 minutes from the Casablanca Valley and Route 68 – Chile’s famous wine trail
- Library and cosy lounge with fireplace
- Wonderful terraced gardens with stunning seascape views