Right at the heart of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Palacio Astoreca is both palatial and relaxing.
As you step out of your limo in front of Palacio Astoreca, you know you’ve arrived at a very special destination. Beautifully restored, the façade has all the energetic zest of a rococo palace.
Walk inside the hotel and the wonder continues. The ambiance is discreetly relaxed. The walls are hung with work by leading Chilean and contemporary artists. The piano bar fuses the warmth of a classic fireplace with stylish modern décor. The terrace presents you with a view over the picturesque bay of Valparaiso, with its white yachts rocking gently at anchor. Your room exudes style and class.
And then there is the setting. Palacio Astoreca stands in the lively heart of the cultural capital of Chile, with easy access to everywhere.
Palacio Astoreca, at a glance
- A completely restored, luxury hotel in the heart of Valparaiso
- Choice of just 23 guest rooms in five different styles, arranged in two buildings; a former palace and an older mansion
- Superb views over the city and harbour or hillside
- Elegant en suite bath or shower rooms
- Satellite TV and video library
- Deluxe suite has king-size bed, lounge and private terrace
- Alegre Resaurant specialising in dishes using local produce and a superb wine cellar
For leisure and pleasure
- Perfect base for exploring the heart of Valparaiso - a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Covered swimming pool
- Spa with vertical garden and slate floors
- Traditional Chile hot tub, hammam and massage
- El Peral cable car connects directly to the harbour at Plaza Sotomayor
- Tours of the colonial buildings of Valparaiso and its harbour
- Easy access to the sights, shops, markets and nightlife of an important ‘Canal’ city