This is a country home like none you have experienced before. The countryside is wild Patagonia, and the home-cooked food is worthy of a four star restaurant.
This is a country home like none you have experienced before. The countryside is wild Patagonia, and the home-cooked food is worthy of a four star restaurant.Beginning with the food; most of the dishes you’ll experience at Quincho use produce straight from the hotel’s own organic garden, raising the land-to-table concept to another level. Unless you live with a Michelin-starred chef you won’t taste anything like it at home. Step outside and you’ll find yourself in another country too.
This is Patagonia; where mountains soar over vast lakes, endless skies stretch from horizon to horizon, teeming rivers crash their way through jagged ravines and glaciers snake through plunging valleys. It is one of the most magical places on Earth and - if you stay at Quincho during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Chile – you’ll be able to experience it to the full. Whilst enjoying the considerable comforts of a very different type of country home.
Quincho Country Home, at a glance
- Stylish country home hotel only 10 km from Puerto Varas
- Choice of just four suites, each one individually named after birds
- Décor uses abundant light, natural materials and countryside colours whilst being contemporary and chic
- Impressive views over Lake Llanquihue and the distant volcanoes
- Large en suite bathrooms typically offer spacious showers, two bowls and double Jacuzzis
- Walk-in closets
- Elegant restaurant serving food based on the straight-from-the-land-and-sea-to-the-table concept, using home-grown produce
For leisure and pleasure
- Welcoming lounge with cosy fireplace, for socialising and relaxing
- Kayaking across placid lakes with impressive mountains as a backdrop
- Mountain biking and hiking across rugged hillsides with dramatic panoramic views
- Horse riding through the forest and beside flowing rivers
- White water rafting through steep ravines
- Catamaran trips to nearby Peulla
- Birdwatching and trips to Chiloe Island