With its exquisite rooms, marbled entrance and chandeliered lobby, the Ritz-Carlton lives up to its image.
Standing on the rooftop terrace, glass in hand, admiring the sweeping, early evening views over the old city of Santiago and the majestic outline of the Andes is a moment to treasure. It’s an unforgettable experience that will confirm that it was a masterstroke to include The Ritz-Carlton in the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Chile.
The wine you’re drinking was created in one of the award-winning vineyards spread out at your feet; The Ritz-Carlton is surrounded by countryside that features many of Chile’s finest wine estates. Unsurprisingly, since the hotel presents you with no less than five first class restaurants, it also has an international, reputation for fine dining with an emphasis on the best of Chilean regional cuisine.
The Ritz-Carlton, at a glance
- Ultimately luxurious, five star hotel in an unrivalled setting
- 20 minutes from Santiago’s international airport
- Wide choice of 205 luxurious guest rooms and suites – including 49 Club Level rooms with astonishing views
- Classic décor with sophisticated modern amenities
- Beautifully designed marbled bathrooms
- Five grand restaurants serving international and Chilean specialities
- Club Level has its own lounge and dedicated concierge
For leisure and pleasure
- Rooftop fitness centre and pool with views over Santiago
- Spa with range of treatments, including hot stone massage
- Minutes from the chic boutiques, fascinating shops, cultural opportunities, stylish squares and historic sites of the city
- Close to beaches, Chilean wineries and ski resorts
- Access to the recreational possibilities of the Andes Mountains