Simple comfort defines the Zero Hotel. And a simply irresistible location, with views over the working harbour and bay and easy access to the historic town of Valparaiso.
You could easily become lost wandering around the tiny streets of the old town of Valparaiso, but it matters little. You will eventually find your way back to the Zero Hotel – it is, after all, within easy reach of almost everything that is worth seeing in this UNESCO World Heritage listed town. The colonial buildings with their florid architecture. The graceful squares and tucked away courtyards. The arc-shaped bay curving around a twinkling sea. The host of interesting little shops, galleries selling local art and artefacts, the museums revealing the region’s history, the cheerful cafés – great for people-watching – and diverse restaurants.
So, if you’re planning a visit to the town of Valparaiso during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Chile, it makes eminent sense to choose the Zero Hotel.
Zero Hotel, at a glance
- Absolutely charming boutique hotel in the centre of Valparaiso
- Standing on the highly-regarded Lautaro Rosas Street
- Choice of just nine guest rooms, four of which overlook the pretty, working harbour, the remaining five offering great views of the surrounding hills and quaint neighbourhood buildings
- All have stylish en suite bathrooms
- Unfussy interior design uses solid colours to give striking highlights
- A wide range of interesting restaurants is within easy reach
For leisure and pleasure
- Perfect base for exploring the various sights and cultural opportunities of Valparaiso – now a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The old port is within walking distance and the bay spreads out in a crescent-shaped procession of traditional waterfront buildings
- Tiny streets lead past shops, galleries, museums and ancient monuments
- Colonial architecture rubs shoulders with more modern buildings
- Restaurants range from cheerful-bistro to family-owned speciality and fine dining establishments