On the outskirts of the stunning Tayrona National Park is the chic Cayena Beach Villa. A laidback lodge, surrounded by tropical jungle and just a short walk from the golden beaches of Colombia’s Caribbean coast.
Cayena Beach Villa is a family owned and run hotel, just ten minutes from the Tayrona National Park. Designed to fit in with its tropical surroundings guests can enjoy the relaxed open-plan living areas, whilst surrounded by tropical flora and fauna, including howler monkeys, toucans, iguanas and numerous species of birds and butterflies.
There are just eleven rooms, which are split between three separate buildings. Each room features king-sized custom beds, a personal balcony, sitting area, private bathroom and air conditioning.
The focal point of the villa is its beautiful 20m long pool, which is surrounded by tropical plants. Sun loungers surround the pool and it is the perfect place to relax in the afternoon.
There is an open-air bar and restaurant, but guests can choose to eat on their own private balcony if they prefer. There is also a yoga platform, outdoor spa/massage tables and the beach is a just a stone's throw away.
Cayena Beach Villa, at a glance
- Just 10 minutes from the Tayrona National Park and 40 minutes from Santa Marta
- Trendy villa style property, surrounded by jungle and close to the beach
- Only 11 rooms, all with en suite and air-conditioning
- Beautiful lap pool surrounded by tropical plants
- Bar and restaurant, serving fresh and healthy food and drinks
- Yoga platform and massage tables
For leisure and pleasure
- Visit the Tayrona National Park
- Explore nearby Palomino
- Relax on a sun-lounger by the pool or in a hammock
- Bird-watching in the Sierra Madre mountains
- Take a day trip to Santa Marta, the oldest city in the Americas