The view from the roof terrace of the Charlee, especially at night, is simply breath-taking. The whole of Medellin sparkles and twinkles beneath you, promising much and delivering everything.
During the day the roof terrace on the 17th and 18th floors of the Charlee hotel is the place for lazing in the sun beside a swimming pool that resembles a giant aquarium. As the sun falls out of the sky, it’s the perfect place for sipping cocktails and watching the city transform itself from a forest of spires and skyscrapers into a panorama of twinkling buildings towering above rivers of headlights.
If Medellin is a destination on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Colombia, the Charlee Hotel is a must. It is a signal hotel in this city of landmarks; Medellin has over 350 cathedrals, churches and religious monuments – not to mention 25 of the busiest and most fashionable shopping malls to be found in the whole of Colombia.
The Charlee Hotel, at a glance
- Landmark hotel beside Parque Lleras in the heart of Medellin
- Choice of infinitely stylish, contemporary rooms and suites with designer décor and leading edge furniture
- Picture windows and/or private furnished terraces with sofas and splendid city and park views
- Ultimately luxurious en suite bathrooms and air conditioning
- Individual specifications vary; Aqua suites, for example, have private outdoor Jacuzzis with hydro massage
- Lucia Restaurant serving the authentic flavours and dishes of Tuscany, prepared by Colombia’s most eminent chefs
For leisure and pleasure
- Exceptional, aquarium-style swimming pool on the top floor of the hotel
- Extensive gym offering a Fitness Lifestyle philosophy, plus wet area and large Jacuzzi
- Paintings and sculptures by Colombian artists make the Charlee a ‘vertical gallery’
- Tours of Medellin’s religious monuments, churches and cathedrals – over 350 of them
- Close proxitmy to Arvi National Park