You can see Medellin in its entirety from a mountain vantage point. But if you want to experience its life, shopping and culture stay in the town’s Diez Hotel.
In town, you’ll be able to visit many of its 350 churches and religious monuments, as well as the cathedrals of commerce for which the Medellin is famous. It has 25 superb shopping malls, all easily accessible from your hotel in the town’s most fashionable area. So, if you’re a dedicated shopper, that’s 25 great reasons for choosing Diez Hotel on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Colombia.
Diez Hotel, at a glance
- Upmarket, luxury hotel set in the vivacious El Poblado area of downtown Medellin
- Under 16 km from two major airports and less than three kilometres from two metro stations
- Choice of suites, double and twin rooms – all featuring modern interior design using solid colours and artwork depicting scenes of Colombian life
- Stylish en suite bathrooms, air conditioning and large windows flooding light and air
- Three modern-style restaurants featuring Colombian specialities and international fusion food, plus terrace and coffee bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Spa with plunge pool and various therapies, including Andes and Amazonian rituals, massage and water circuits
- Tours of Medellin’s religious monuments, churches and cathedrals – over 350 of them
- Seasonal festivals include fashion shows, flower fairs and Christmas lights
- Close proxitmy to Arvi National Park