Cabins gently resting in breath-taking spots by the sea, beside unspoiled white beaches.
Just about the only footprint you’re leaving on the local ecological system is the trail of heels and toes that follow you along the empty beach on your early morning walk. Which is the way it should be.
If you’re an environmentally-aware traveller you should consider a new concept in accommodation on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Colombia. Ecohabs of Santa Marta offers cabins set in exquisite natural settings and built from readily-available, sustainable and natural materials. Palm branch roofs, wooden decks and natural stone or wood walls mean that neither the beauty of the setting, or the local ecology are disturbed.
Ecohabs Santa Marta, at a glance
- Environmentally-conscious cabins set in a pristine beauty spot
- Palm-thatched roofs and wooden or stone walls
- Rustic-style furnishings and decor
- Private bathrooms
- Private balconies with superb views over the surrounding countryside or across the sea
For leisure and pleasure
- Excursions to the ancient city of Santa Marta
- Tours to the Lost City
- Excursions into the tropical rainforest of the Sierra Nevada and Tayrona National Park
- Diving in the crystal waters along the Santa Marta coast
- Beach lazing visits to quaint fishermen’s villages
- Trips from Santa Marta to Cartagena