The W Bogota Hotel is uncompromisingly modern, and has a flavour that is distinctly contemporary Colombia. So you can expect state-of-the-art entertainment systems and connectivity in your room, not to mention décor that combines cool sophistication with daring colourways. You can expect the best of today’s fusion food and a happening atmosphere in both the hotel’s Market Kitchen Restaurant – a destination dining spot for many of Bogota’s residents – and in the vivacious W Lounge bar.
And, if you reserve the W’s Wow Suite during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Colombia, you’ll have the most astonishing top floor views, designer décor and spacious lounging and dining areas. The wow factor continues when you step outside. The W is situated in Santa Barbara – close to one of Bogota’s most vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment neighbourhoods.
W Bogota Hotel, at a glance
- Chic, ultra-modern hotel in the heart of Bogota’s renowned Santa Barbara district
- Choice of 168 luxurious guest rooms, including 33 suites and one Extreme Wow Suite
- All have signature W beds and state-of-the-art entertainment systems and technology
- Floor-to-ceiling windows give excellent views over the vibrant city of Bogota
- Designer en suite bathrooms
- Extreme Wow Suite features lounging and dining areas, video wall, visionary bathroom and fabulous, top floor mountain and city views
- Market Kitchen Restaurant serving an eclectic collection of fine food, plus buzzing W Lounge
For leisure and pleasure
- Well-equipped FIT gym with programmes designed to recharge your batteries
- W Hotel is perfectly positioned for the restaurants, boutiques, cultural opportunities and embassies of the Santa Barbara neighbourhood
- Within walking distance of Usaquén’s quaint cobbled streets, old square, cathedral, Sunday market selling local crafts and homemade sweets, plus shops and boutiques, restaurants, bars and cafés
- Short drive from the museums, galleries and cultural opportunities of La Candelaria
- Au Room, a late night bar and dance destination