A custom-designed expedition vessels within Ecoventura’s fleet, the M/Y Letty will show you the wonders of the Galapagos in true comfort and style.
Choose the Letty for your tailor-made Galapagos holiday and you will enjoy all the intimacy and personal service that comes with sailing on a smaller vessel. This yacht accommodates a total of just 20 passengers in 10 cabins, each of which are comfortably furnished with en-suite bathrooms and polished teak interiors. Social areas include a well-stocked bar, comfortable lounge and an elegant dining room complete with large picture windows that afford panoramic coastal vistas.
This vessel runs seven-night itineraries to the Galapagos, each carefully designed to make the most of the island’s unique geology and wildlife. Expert naturalists, one for every 10 passengers, lead daily shore excursions whilst snorkelling, scuba diving, kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding are also on offer. Between activities you can spend time on the spacious sun deck, the perfect place to catch some sun, stargaze or keep an eye out for passing wildlife.
Letty, at a glance
- Superior motor yacht carrying a total of 20 passengers
- 10 double outside-facing cabins spread over three decks
- Cabins are fully air-conditioned with either a window or porthole view
- Private bathrooms with hot and cold showers, hair dryers and climate controls
- Dining room and bar
- Lounge/conference area fitted with a flat screen TV, library and wide picture windows
- Open, partially-shaded sun deck with loungers
- Superb guide to passenger ratio, with one expert naturalist per every 10 passengers
- Make use of the complimentary kayaks, wet suits, masks and snorkels
- On-board culinary team prepare locally sourced, gourmet-style meals
Where will the Letty take you?
- Ecoventura alternates two different 7-night itineraries, departing every Sunday from San Cristobal
- Southern/Central Route (Itinerary A), 7 nights
- Western/Northern Route (Itinerary B), 7 nights
- Option to combine both routes for a 14-night itinerary
- Designated family departure dates during school holidays