This luxury yacht has been designed especially for small groups to offer privacy and comfort, and to reduce the impact on the fragile Galapagos eco-system.
Each of the eight twin or matrimonial cabins features an inter-cabin telephone, 3 panoramic windows that can be opened, a small couch, a small desk, individually controlled air conditioning systems, private bathrooms with hot and cold running water, and a hair dryer.
Galapagos Odyssey (previously known as Gran Natalia) offers elegant and inviting social areas that are used to hold trip meetings, discuss your day to day itinerary, and share your experiences with other passengers. In between excursions, you can relax and enjoy the warm sun and the incredible Galapagos view on the comfortable loungers or in the Jacuzzi.
Galapagos Odyssey, at a glance
- Capacity for 16 passengers, split between 8 cabins
- All cabins feature individually controlled air-conditioning, a small desk, sofa, mini-bar, and closet, as well as spacious bathrooms with shower cabins
- One multilingual naturalist park guide to accompany excursions
- Spacious lounge
- Dining area and bar
- Computer desk and library
- Shaded terrace and BBQ area for al-fresco dining
- Jacuzzi and a shaded area with comfortable loungers, as well as a spacious area for sunbathing
- Eight inflatable tandem kayaks
Where will Galapagos Odyssey take you?
Galapagos Odyssey operates a variety of itineraries, which can be combined to create a longer cruise. Please note some itineraries start from Baltra and others from San Cristobal.
- Five-night 'Heart of the Archipelago' itinerary, including Española, Floreana, Santa Fé and Santa Cruz islands. Operates from Tuesday to Sunday and starts in San Cristobal and ends in Baltra.
- Five-night 'Untouched western islands' itinerary, including Santa Cruz, Isabela, Fernandina, Santiago and San Cristobal islands. Operates from Thursday to Tuesday and starts in Baltra and ends at San Cristobal
- Four-night 'Crown Jewels' itinerary, including Santa Cruz, Genovesa, Bartolome and Santiago islands. Operates from Sunday to Thursday and starts and ends in Baltra.