What better way to spend a week than cruising around the enchanted islands of the Galapagos, on board the luxurious and intimate vessel, Infinity.
Infinity is a twenty-passenger luxury yacht, built in 2018 and 161 feet in length. There are ten cabins, including eight standard cabins which are split between the main and top deck and two suites, both of which are on the top deck.
All cabins have private bathrooms with air-conditioning, TV and DVD in the rooms, as well as picture windows and small private balconies. Cabins are modern and bright and can be setup with twin or a double bed (except for the suites which only have a king-sized bed). Infinity boasts some of the largest cabins you will find in the Galapagos, with standard cabins measuring between 21-23m2 and suites up to 35m2. Suites have a larger balcony and lounge area.
On the main deck guests will find the elegant main dining room and lounge, where daily presentations are given by the naturalist guides. Unlike other small boats, Infinity has two naturalist guides on board which mean smaller group sizes for the activities (please note a second guide is only added if more than sixteen passengers are on board).
Each day guests will enjoy a variety of activities, from landings and nature trails on the different islands, to snorkelling, kayaking and rides in the zodiacs.
After a day of activities guests can relax with a glass of wine or make their way to the sun deck, where they will find sun lounges, a Jacuzzi and also an al fresco dining area.
Infinity, at a glance
• 161ft luxury yacht with capacity for up to twenty guests
• Up to two naturalist guides on board, allowing for smaller group sizes on activities
• Cruise director and professional crew to take care of all your needs
• Large cabins with private balconies and air-conditioning
• Alfresco dining area and bar
• Rooftop Jacuzzi and sun loungers for guests to relax between activities
• Kayaks available to use at permitted visitor sites
Click here to download the deck plan
Where will Infinity take you?
Infinity operates weekly seven-night itineraries, from Tuesday to Tuesday as well as two shorter four and three-night itineraries, which together form the seven-night ‘Central and Eastern Islands’ itinerary. The four-night is Friday to Tuesday and the three-night is Tuesday to Friday.
• Seven-night Central and Eastern islands itinerary, including Baltra, Genovesa, Santiago, Santa Cruz, Florena, Española and San Cristobal islands (begins in Baltra and ends at San Cristobal).
• Seven-night Western islands itinerary, including San Cristobal, Santa Fe, South Plaza, Isabela, Fernandina, Santiago, Bartholomew and North Seymour islands (begins in San Cristobal and ends at Baltra).
• Four-night Central and Eastern islands itinerary, including Santa Cruz, Floreana, Española and San Cristobal islands (begins at Baltra and ends at San Cristobal).
• Three night Central and Northern islands itinerary, including Santa Cruz, Genovesa, Santiago and Rabida islands (begins and ends at Baltra).