Cruise the Galapagos Islands aboard the M/V Origin. Observe the species that originally inspired Charles Darwin to change the way the world thinks about evolution.
No wonder these far flung islands transfixed Charles Darwin; for it was here, whilst watching the species like land and marine iguanas, flightless cormorants and Galapagos penguins, that the Victorian scientist found the inspiration – and proof - for his theories that led to his world-changing book On The Origin of Species.
On the M/V Origin you can cruise in complete luxury to the islands populated by red footed blue and Nazca boobies, great and magnificent frigate birds, waved albatross, whales and dolphins. You’ll be able to swim with sea lions, kayak across Darwin Bay, photograph huge iguanas and snorkel with charming Galapagos penguins. You can also walk alongside giant tortoises, explore volcanic landscapes and gain a genuine insight into the remarkable creatures that surround you, thanks to the knowledge of expert naturalists who will take you on guided walks through the Galapagos National Park. And at the end of the day you’ll be welcomed back on board to relax, discuss the day’s adventures and enjoy gourmet food prepared by top chefs.
M/V Origin, at a glance
- Premium Class cruise vessel designed to be at the forefront of sustainable cruising in the Galapagos Islands
- 142 foot long mega yacht built to carry 20 passengers in supreme comfort
- Choice of 10 deluxe staterooms arranged on the main deck
- Huge windows for panoramic views of the ocean and passing islands
- Sun deck with bar and day beds
- Jacuzzi and well equipped fitness centre
- Indoor and outdoor observation decks for watching wildlife and socialising
- Kayaks, snorkelling and wet suits
- Expeditions on Zodiac boats with two expert naturalists
- Low guide to passenger ratio of just 1 to 10 (when more than 16 passengers on board)
- Cosy library and boutique
- First class cuisine
- Price includes all beverages with open bar policy
Where will the M/V Origin take you?
- Southern and central route - 7 nights
- Northern and western route - 7 nights