Isabela II is the perfect vessel to enjoy the wildlife and beauty of the Galapagos Islands.
With a capacity of only 40 guests, Isabela II offers a relaxed atmosphere while enjoying an unforgettable Galapagos expedition, where guests fully experience their sense of discovery and enjoyment of nature.
Accommodation is provided in 20 comfortable and outward facing cabins, complete with private facilities. On the cabin deck there are 16 ‘classic’, 2 ‘classic family’ and 1 ‘standard’ cabin. ‘Classic’ and ‘classic family’ cabins are compact but comfortable and are approximately 12.8m2. The family cabins are laid out with a double bed and a single bed and are excellent value for families of three. The ‘standard’ cabin is slightly smaller, at 12m2. On the main deck is the ‘Owner’s cabin’, which is just under 19m2 and ideally positioned for getting to the dining room and bar!
There are three public decks where you will find a spacious lounge-bar, library and dining room as well as an ample sun-deck with Jacuzzi and bar. The vessel carries a variety of equipment such as sea kayaks and snorkelling equipment for guests' use.
A variety of four and six-night voyages encompass much of the archipelago and may be combined to provide a longer and more comprehensive view of the islands. Each sailing is accompanied by three expert naturalist guides who can only enhance an unforgettable expedition.
Isabela II, at a glance
- 20 spacious and spotless cabins, all with private bathrooms
- Experienced and friendly crew including 3 naturalist guides
- Smaller than average group sizes on activities (1 guide per 11-14 guests)
- Glass bottom boat, zodiacs and snorkelling equipment
- Multimedia natural history lectures
- Substantial facilities including a fitness room, library and al fresco dining area
- Sun deck with Jacuzzi and bar
- Wi-Fi available in the yacht’s social areas
Where will Isabela II take you?
Isabela II operates a six-night and two four-night itineraries, each starting and ending from Baltra. Dates allowing, there is also the possibility of combining the different itineraries, for a longer cruise of the islands.
- Six-night South-Eastern islands itinerary, including Santa Cruz, San Cristobal, Española, Floreana, Isabela, Fernandina and North Seymour. Operates from Friday to Thursday.
- Four-night Western islands itinerary, including Isabela, Fernandina, Santiago, Bartolome and Santa Cruz islands. Operates from Thursday to Monday.
- Four-night Northern islands itinerary, including Santa Cruz, Genovesa, Santiago and Santa Fe islands. Operates from Monday to Friday.