Cruise the Galapagos Islands aboard the luxury Sea Star Journey (formerly Grand Odyssey). Experience the enchanting wildlife and impressive untouched scenery of this magical place in luxury and comfort.
The Sea Star Journey features eight spacious suites with panoramic windows, private bathrooms, hot/cold water, air conditioning, minibar and TV. The accommodations ensure that while taking in the beautiful scenery and awe-inspiring views of the islands, you are able to relax in luxury and comfort to enjoy your truly once-in-a-lifetime journey through one of the world's most unspoiled habitats.
The Sea Star Journey complies with local and international safety regulations and sustainable practices to protect the fragility of the Archipelago.
The Sea Star Journey, at a glance
- Capacity for 16 passengers and 1 naturalist guide
- Seven spacious suites and one Sea Star Suite
- Local and international dishes, specially designed by the onboard chef
- Large solarium with shaded and uncovered areas
- Two hot tubs
- Comfortable sun loungers and a Mini Spa
- Salon, library and video library and a play zone for kids
- Snorkeling equipment and kayaks aboard
Where will The Sea Star Journey take you?
The Sea Star Journey operates a variety of itineraries, which can be combined to create a longer cruise. Please note some itineraries start from Baltra and others from San Cristobal.
- Five-night 'Southern islands' itinerary, including Española, Floreana, Santa Fé and Seymour islands. Operates from Tuesday to Sunday and starts at San Cristobal and ends in Baltra.
- Five-night 'Western islands' itinerary, including Santa Cruz, Isabela, Fernandina and Santiago islands. Operates from Thursday to Tuesday and starts in Baltra and ends in San Cristobal.
- Four-night 'Northern islands' itinerary, including Santa Cruz, Genovesa, Bartolome and Santiago islands. Operates from Sunday to Thursday and starts and ends in Baltra.