Cruise the Galapagos Islands aboard the luxury Sea Star Journey (formerly Grand Odyssey). Experience the enchanting wildlife and impressive untouched scenery of this magical place in luxury and comfort.
The Sea Star Journey features 8 spacious suites with panoramic windows, private bathrooms, hot/cold water, air conditioning, minibar and TV. The accommodations ensure that while taking in the beautiful scenery and awe-inspiring views of the islands, you are able to relax in luxury and comfort to enjoy your truly once-in-a-lifetime journey through one of the world's most unspoiled habitats.
The Sea Star Journey complies with local and international safety regulations and sustainable practices to protect the fragility of the Archipelago.
The Sea Star Journey, at a glance
- 7 spacious suites and 1 Sea Star Suite
- Local and international dishes, specially designed by the onboard chef
- Large solarium with shaded and uncovered areas
- Two hot tubs
- Comfortable sun loungers and a Mini Spa
- Salon, library and video library and a play zone for kids
- Snorkeling equipment and kayaks aboard
Where will The Sea Star Journey take you?
- 4 Days/3 Nights itinerary: San Cristobal, Floreana, Santa Cruz
- 5 Days/4 Nights itinerary: Santa Cruz, Santiago, Genovesa, Bartholomew
- 6 Days/5 Nights itinerary: San Cristobal, Espanola, Floreana, Santa Fe, Santa Plazas, North Seymour, Santa Cruz
- 6 Days/5 Nights itinerary: Santa Cruz, Isabela, Fernandina, Santiago, San Cristobal
- 15 Days/14 nights itinerary: 3 different itineraries available, contact our team for further information
Click here to download deck plans and specific suite details
Contact our South America Team on 020 7386 4646 for further information or by email.