The sure way, and surely the most luxurious way, to explore the mysterious depths of the world’s greatest rainforest is via the mighty Amazon. Will you meet man-eating fish, impenetrable jungle and monstrous snakes? To find out, step aboard the Anakonda.
The longest and most impressive river in the world, snaking its way through a barely-explored rainforest that is home to the most astonishing diversity of flora and fauna to be found anywhere on the planet. An environmental mega-system so vast that many of its creatures remain unknown to man and vast tracts of it are still almost completely untouched. Just saying the name ‘Amazon’ is enough to rouse the adventurer within even the most jaded of international travellers and will provide you with an entire new library of irreplaceable memories – and a veritable arsenal of travellers’ experiences to exchange whenever you meet fellow globe-trotters.
As the only luxury vessel sailing through the Ecuadorian Amazon rainforest, this triple-decked cruiser is a mixture of classic riverboat style and sophisticated modern amenities – including an expansive observation deck so you never miss a photo opportunity, and an array of land and kayak excursions to help you experience the real Amazon, close up.
Anakonda, at a glance
- Just 18 suites with ample living areas and large panoramic windows
- Private balconies
- En suites and wifi connectivity
- Three decks and classic styling
- Large observation deck
- 10 kayaks for exploration
- Expert guides for land sorties
- Outdoor jacuzzi and al fresco fine dining
Click here to download deck plans and specific suite details
Where will Anakonda take you?
Anakonda Amazon river cruises operate four itineraries. Two seven-night itineraries, a four-night itinerary and a three-night itinerary.
- Coca to Derna by speedboat
- Three nights (Sunday to Wednesday) Derna to Panacocha
- Four nights (Wednesday to Sunday) Panacocha to the Yasuni River
- Seven nights (Sunday to Sunday) Derna to the Yasuni River (reversed Wednesday to Wednesday)