Swissotel’s setting means you are just a 15-minute drive from Quito’s fascinating Old Town. And its modern design means you have the best of contemporary luxury, whenever you want.
No less than five restaurants without having to travel outside your hotel. A choice of indoor and outdoor pools, one of them spanned by a waterfall bridge. An ultra-modern lounge with wall-to-wall windows giving massive panoramic views over the city of Quito. You could decide to spend most of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Ecuador in the Swissotel.
But step outside the door and you’ll be surrounded by the dignified residential district of Floresta. A few steps more will bring you to the Old Town, with the architectural wonders that have earned it a UNESCO World Heritage listing, its churches and convents, its quaintly huddled streets, diverse shops, galleries and studios. Not to mention its produce and craft markets and – in the right season – its vividly colourful festivals.
Swissotel, at a glance
- Leading, five star hotel at the heart of the prestigious Floresta neighbourhood
- Just 25 minutes from Mariscal Sucre International Airport
- Choice of 232 elegant guest rooms and 43 executive apartments
- Designer en suite bathrooms
- Air conditioning and state-of-the-art technology
- Larger rooms typically offer lounge areas and impressive views over the city
- Suites have separate living rooms and private Jacuzzis
- Choose from five restaurants offering an array of international cuisines, including Swiss, Japanese, Mediterranean and Ecuadorian
For leisure and pleasure
- Inviting indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- The Amrita Spa will revitalise you with a range of massages, treatments and rituals
- Fully equipped gym and wellness area
- Swissotel Executive Club Lounge offering added luxury and exclusivity
- Concierge service will arrange tours of the shops, sightseeing opportunities, galleries and places of cultural interest, according to your preference
- The attractions of the Old Town are within easy reach