Stay in a Sacred Valley; come to understand ancient Andean farming traditions, the history and nature, and the hidden charms of one of Peru’s most enchanting regions.
If you believe a holiday is about restoring your spirit, resting your body, indulging your senses and stimulating your mind, you should consider Inkaterra Hacienda Urubamba.
Set in the heart of the Urubamba Valley this modern, hacienda-style hotel is a worthy addition to your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Peru. Arrive at the start of your holiday and you’ll find it is the perfect spot for acclimatisation to Peruvian altitude, but it could also be a fitting climax to your stay in this fascinating country. Hacienda Urubamba offers you the opportunity to explore the local way of life. You can go star-gazing from the side of a mountain, watch innumerable exotic birds, discover the region’s wildlife on a nature trail, or learn about medicinal plants from an expert guide.
Inkaterra Hacienda Urubamba, at a glance
- An outstanding contemporary hotel with hacienda-style architecture
- Wonderful setting in the Urubamba Valley
- Choice of rooms, suites and quarters
- Quarters sleep between four and six guests in sublime comfort
- Suites have fireplaces and king or two double beds
- Rooms have king or twin beds
- All have en suite bathrooms, fabulous terrace or valley views, cable TV and WiFi
- Interior design inspired by local traditions and natural materials
- Dining room and terrace serving local and international food, plus a wellness menu
For leisure and pleasure
- Guided tours with professional leaders
- Birds of Urubamba observation and photographic safari
- Trips to an ecological farm
- Cultural visits to Chicha de Jora
- Twilight mountain medicinal plant and star-gazing excursions
- Nature watching on the Challa Huasi Trail
- Inkariy Museum and Yanacocha trips