Make the JW Marriott Cusco part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Peru and you won’t just be surrounded by the ancient history of Cusco, you’ll actually be staying in it!
Many parts of the hotel have retained the original buildings features; so if you’re staying in a suite your bedroom wall could easily date from the colonial period. And some of the deluxe guest rooms even have Inca walls!
Not that the hotel’s amenities are ancient. After a day of touring historic churches, convents and Inca ruins you indulge in a menu of restoring treatments designed to bring you back to your new self. You can dine on a modern take on traditional Peruvian dishes, relax in the lively bar or simply retire to a sumptuous room.
JW Marriott Hotel, at a glance
- Elegant, five star hotel in the centre of Cusco
- Choice of 153 guest rooms and seven grand suites
- All with oxygen enriched atmospheres and WiFi
- Designer bathrooms
- Many rooms have original Inca walls and/or private balconies
- Suites have separate living rooms, main and guest bathrooms – some have balconies and/or interior colonial walls
- Pirqa Restaurant serving modern Peruvian fusion food
- Qespi Bar and Nina Soncco Lounge
For leisure and pleasure
- Heated pool and whirlpool
- 3229 sq ft spa with a huge range of treatments
- Close to the San Blas quarter, Plaza de Armas Square and Cusco’s cathedral
- Perfectly situated for visiting the historic sanctuary of Machu Picchu, the Convent of Santo Domingo, and the Stone of the 12 Angles
- Close to various historic churches and convents