Explore one of the world’s deepest canyons, then return to the comfort and luxury of your own, private casita.
Situated to the north of Arequipa, in the heart of the Andes, Colca Canyon is one of the deepest and most exciting in the world. So Las Casitas del Colca is the perfect ‘base camp’ for exploration.
You can wander through the hotel’s 24 acres of bio-diverse gardens. Or go on a full-on hiking, horse riding or cycling assault on the canyon itself, with its outstanding views and photo opportunities.
And when you return; a spa, heated pool and private casita with its own terrace and plunge pool will help you relax.
La Casitas del Colca, at a glance
- 20 spacious, individual casitas with private terraces and plunge pools
- Decorated and designed using traditional, local materials
- Great restaurant and breakfast terrace with sweeping Andean views
- State-of-the-art, canyon-edge spa
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful setting on a 24 hectare estate in the Colca Canyon
- Fishing and wildlife contact within the grounds
- Nature trails with stunning canyon views
- Hiking and trekking on mountain bikes or horseback